Saturday, July 12, 2008

Student Ambassadors



Today, I had the opportunity to share some of my Japanese adventure with a group of young people traveling to Japan as part of the People to People Youth Ambassador program. There agenda is similar to what I experienced so I wish them the best of times! (Some of these students were from Righetti High School, my old alma mater as well as some of my former students now attending Arroyo Grande High, and other local high schools.)


If you are a Youth Ambassador visiting t his site, please leave a comment!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. Lahr,

Pass on the torch! And hopefully I'll get it someday!

Your EPIC Student,
Akash Salam
Ultimate Math Matician

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the visit. I appreciated your advice about the home stay.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the advice. I'll try to remember not to wear the bathroom slippers into the living quarters of the house!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited about our trip. Thanks for sharing your experiences in the blog. I love looking at the photos.

Anonymous said...

We leave in a week and I can't wait. But I have a question, when you showered before entering the bathtub, where did the water go?